Monday, July 21, 2014

Trying to Fly

 

Before I started going to the hospital daily, I had signed up for a designer mentoring class over at Scraps N Pieces.  In the past 6 weeks we worked through all of the steps involved in creating a digital scrapbooking kit.  I am please to say that amongst the chaos I was able to complete my kit.  And the best news for you is that you can download it for free!!!   The links are available in my gallery at SNP, but to help you find it I have linked the previews photos directly to where you need to go.  While you are there check out the other free kits that are available.  There are a lot there for you to use. 

BC_TTF_BundlePreviewBC_TTF_KitPreviewBC_TTF_PapersPreviewBC_TTF_AlphaPreviewBC_TTF_TemplateQPPreviewBC_TTF_WordartPreview

All of the items were checked for quality by that wonderful designers at Scraps N Pieces. (and I would like to say thank you to Loni for helping me learn and put this together.) I would love to hear what you think, and see anything that you create with my kit.  I ask that you follow my Terms of Use and only use this kit for personal use. 

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment