Thursday, February 13, 2014

He Loves Me

 

With Valentines Day approaching family and love seems to be on everybody's mind.  (As it should be in my opinion)  There is nothing like the feeling of showing someone you love them.  In order to help you do that, many designers have created beautiful kits with the theme of love center stage.  I will have a few posts today so that you don’t miss any new releases.

Leaving a Legacy Designs has teamed up with Memories by Digital Design to bring you He Loves Me.  I like that this kit can work for both males and females.  There is also a pack of Journal Cards, and a pack of clusters available.  You can find the kit, journal cards and clusters are currently on sale for 50% off, or you can pick up the bundle for only $5.50.  (for a limited time only)

LLD_MbDD_HLM_BUNDLELLD_MbDD_PREVIEWLLD_MbDD_HLM_CLUSTERSLLD_MbDD_JOURNALCARDS

I tried something new this week for my layout.  I don’t usually use masks, but I did for my first layout.  I think I am going to tweak that picture, but I love the rest of it.  The second layout I created for the Template Challenge over at Scraps N Pieces.

Jennifer_Leaving a Legacy Designs - He Loves Me - We DoLeaving a Legacy Designs - He Loves Me - Love(Template:  Beautiful Memories Vol. 26 by Indigo Designs)         (Template:  Love Tree by Double Trouble Scraps)

Thanks for stopping by,

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment