Sunday, January 12, 2014

Playful Squirrels

 

I am shocked by the weather lately.  If you would have told me that I would be going from windchill and blizzard warnings to 10 degrees Celsius in a matter of 5 days, I would have said you were nuts.  That would never happen.  First off the last blizzard warning in our area was in 1978, and the time before that was in the 40s so that is unlikely.  And then warm up 50 degrees or more – not going to happen.  Well it did.  Its crazy.  I am liking the warm temperatures although the rain is causing some issues.  A bunch got trapped between a snow pile and my house so I have been dealing with water in the basement, and the roads are flooding, and now freezing.  So I am here inside where it is warm and safe.  What are you up to?

I want to show you today a new collection by Romajo. Playful Squirrels was inspired by Chip and Dale.  (and it is HUGE --- Oh and on sale for an amazing price.  Only $3.75 for the entire bundle!)And I have to admit it was nice not to think of winter!  Take a look at the kit and bundle:

PS-Romajo-previewPS - Bundle

And here is a close up view of the extra pieces included in the bundle:

PS-Romajo-preview-bradsPS-Romajo-previewextrapapers1s682472409414317055_p224_i1_w600PS-Romajo-preview-flairsPS-Romajo-preview-stickers

I have been fighting off a sinus cold, so I didn’t get a chance to make a freebie for you, but here is my layout, and you can check out Jlynn’s blog HERE for a freebie.

Romajo - Playful Squirrels - Awesome

Have a wonderful Sunday,

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment