Friday, January 03, 2014

Fresh Start

 

Happy New Year! I have a fresh new kit for you today from Leaving a Legacy Designs to start off your new year.  Fresh Start is part of the January Bits N Pieces at Scraps N Pieces.  The colors this month were hard to resist.  This bright fun kit is perfect for any and all layouts especially those of new year goals and plans!  Check them out and remember each piece is only $1 the first week! The element pack contains 50 elements and the paper pack has 24 papers!

LLD_FRESH_ELEMENTSLLD_FRESH_PAPERS 

It was so fresh to see these colours.  I love Christmas and the Holidays, but I was getting a little tired of seeing all of the Christmas kits.  (Don’t get me wrong, there have been some beautiful kits released – I was just in overload)  January usually means resolutions being made, or goals being set.  Do you do either of those?  I have stopped making anything.  I mean why wait until the New Year to make changes.  As one of my layouts below explains, that after having such hi hopes for 2013, it was disappointing and frustrating to find out that it was actually turned for the worse.  So this year I am just going in the way I am now, and we shall see where this year takes me. 

JENNIFERJENNIFER2

Be sure to check out all the pieces of the Bits N Pieces this month! Each piece is only $1 each the first week! I hope you are having a great start to your new year. Leaving a Legacy Designs will back in full swing Monday, January 6!!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment