Friday, January 24, 2014

Cherry Tree Lane

 

What a January!  I know I am behind a bit in sharing things with you, but it couldn’t be helped.  I am going to try to get you up to speed today and tomorrow though.  So much to see. 

Releasing today is the newest collaboration between Growing Pains Scrapped and Mommy Me Time Scrapper.  Cherry Tree Lane is based off of the Lady who is practically perfect in every way, Mary Poppins.  You can currently find all pieces of this collection on sale for 40% off.

GPS_MMTS_CherryTreeLane_PreviewFullCTL GlittersCTL QPs

I have always loved the scene in the movie where they jumped into the chalk drawings.  Where they rode the merry go round which eventually (with help from Mary Poppins) jumped from the merry go round and led to more adventures.  “Anything can happen if you let it.”  I used this quote to create a border freebie for you.  As I was making it I thought it would also make a cute journal card and have included it for you as well.  To download the freebie simply click on the preview below to start the download.  You will also want to head to the blogs of Mommy Me Time Scrapper (HERE) and Growing Pains Scrapped (HERE) if you are interested in some more freebies.

MMTS & GPS - CTL - Painted HorseMMTS & GPS - CTL - Freebies by Jenn Preview

That is it for this post.  I will be back later,

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment