Saturday, December 14, 2013

Romajo’s 12 Days of Christmas–Day 2 & P12 December

 

So I was stupid yesterday.  First a little back information.  I have 5 birthdays (all close relatives and friends) plus Christmas from now until the 27th.  Plans have not been confirmed, but there will be stuff going on.  So me thought I should clean up a bit.  It started with one room, than two, then if I walked into another room something caught my eye and I did that.  By the time I had finished everything I started (and because I shouldn’t leave dust bunnies on the floor if I want them to go away!) I was in tears.  So I am paying for it today.  I can barely move.  Since I deal with chronic pain on a daily basis, I know I need to be careful not to overdo it, but at the same time if I feel well enough to do it, then I don’t want to stop.  I am thankful that today I don’t have plans!  It will be a day of resting.  Have you ever done something that you know you shouldn’t be doing, but you just have to do it anyways (doesn’t have to be cleaning related)? 

Before I talk about todays 12 Days of Christmas freebie, I wanted to let you know that P12 December is now available in Romajos store.  It is currently on sale for 50% off!  Here it is:

P12 December

Since I don’t have many photos yet from this year, I went back about 7 years, and found these playful pictures of my nephew.  I can’t remember how we ended up with that much ribbon when the only box that was open was the Christmas tree, but it turned out it wasn’t just the cat that was enchanted by it.  I also have December’s cluster freebie for you.  (note this is not part of the 12 Days of Christmas freebies, see below for todays)

Romajo - P12December - December FunRomajo - P12December - Cluster Freebie Preview

Now for todays freebie.  You will need to head on over to Annelies blog.  I have linked up the preview of the freebie below directly to her blog. 

P12 - February9hbj

See you tomorrow,

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment