Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Romajo’s 12 Days of Christmas–Day 12

 

**Sorry about the delay.  I scheduled it and ended up having it set for pm, instead of am! **

It is Christmas Eve!!!   I always find tonight magical.   And today is the final day of Romajo’s 12 Days of Christmas.  I am lucky enough to have todays freebie.  And not only that I have also bundled up all of my P12 Clusters from the past year and have that available for you as well.  To download simply click on each preview to start the download.

**I just wanted to put a note here and let you know that all of my freebies using Romajo’s P12 series will remain available until January 2, 2014.  I can’t say the same for the others, but I know that I don’t want to have to be rush to download these, and since I can pre-schedule posts, it is only right to give you some time as well.**

Before I get to the freebies, I want to let you know that Romajo will be sending out a newsletter tomorrow, that will contain more freebies for you.  If you haven’t signed up yet, you can by clicking HERE, and filling out the information. 

So I guess I should show you the kit.  Now if you have been following along I shouldn’t have to tell you the name of todays kit, but I will just in case you have missed the previous posts..  I got to use P12 December to create my freebie for you.  So here is the kit (50% off today!)

P12 December

And here are the freebies I have for you.

Romajo - P12December - Frame Freebie PreviewRomajo - P12 The Whole Year of Freebies by Jenn

Merry Christmas and God Bless,

Jenn

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much - these are well worth waiting for! Have a blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete