Sunday, December 01, 2013

Everyday Life and Cyber Monday Fun

 

Yesterday, Romajo released a new kit: Everyday Life. It has monochromatic elements and colorful papers. Besides autumn layouts, you can scrap all those everyday life photos with this. Because of the Black Friday Sale, this kit will be available in her shop for only $2 until Monday. After that it will be with 50% discount for the rest of the week.

Here is Everyday Life:

EL-Romajo-preview

Before I show you the layout I have done, I want to let you know that you can pick up a pack of coordinating glitter paper over on her blog.  You can get there by clicking the preview of them below.  I also wanted to let you know that Romajo is has a full day planned on Cyber Monday.  You will want to keep up with both her blog, and her facebook page.  Both are listed on the flyer below.

EL-Romajo-preview-freebie

cyber monday

Now onto my layout:

Romajo - Everyday Life - Remember This

I will be around Monday Night to help with the fun, so feel free to stop by the facebook page and say Hi.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment