Saturday, November 23, 2013

P12 November

 

The days and nights haven’t definitely gotten colder.  Snow flakes come and go quickly, but you can tell that it will soon be here to stay.  November is almost at an end.  I am stopping in today to show you P12 – November by Romajo.  I love the muted tones that remind me of the sunsets in November, or those last days at the beach.  You can find it on sale in her store this week.

P12N-Romajo-preview

My Niece sent me some photos of Kailey asleep in her big girl bed for the first time, as well as one from nap time this week.  Kailey only turned 1 in August, but had firmly decided that she was done with the crib.  She loves her bed!  I have been playing with masks recently and decided try it out on this layout.  The template credits are below the layout.  I also have Novembers cluster freebie for you.  Just click on the preview to start the download.

Romajo - P12 November - Big Girl BedRomajo - P12 November - Cluster Freebie Preview

I am so excited for the things that are being planned for next month!  Even though I want time to slow down, I can’t wait!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment