Sunday, November 17, 2013

Lucky Fin

 

I am going to be keeping this short.   I decided to drink a lot of milk this past week, and being lactose intolerant, I am now paying the price.  (I can usually handle bits at a time.)  Thankfully I am starting to keep food down!

Now on to the good stuff.  Mommy Me Time Scrapper and Growing Pains Scrapped have teamed up to create Lucky Fin.  A kit that was inspired by Nemo,  This kit is filled with lots of fish and underwater creatures.  You can find it on sale for 40% off until Thursday.

Lucky FinLucky Fin - Cardstock and Glitter

My Great Niece, Kailey adores the water.  She is a fish at heart.  So when I saw this kit it was easy to find the perfect photos.  I also loved making the underwater scene, and have it for you as a freebie.  Just click on the preview below to start the download.

MMTS & GPS - Lucky Fin - Lil FishMMTS & GPS - Lucky Fin - Cluster Freebie Preview(Template:  We are Memory Keepers – Our Flowers by AK Designs)

You can also find some more freebies over on the blogs of Mommy Me Time Scrapper – HERE, and Growing Pains Scrapped – HERE.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment