Thursday, November 21, 2013

Just BeeCuzz

 

As I am typing this, I am thinking that it can’t be the 21st of November already.   DSD was only last week, wasn’t it? 

Mommy Me Time Scrapper has been busy again, this time working with Jenn of Triple J Designs.  Their inspiration came from a recital outfit that Tammy’s daughter recently wore.  Any guesses on what that outfit was?  Tammy and Jenn came together to create Just BeeCuzz.   You can find it on sale for 20% off in the Triple J Designs store over at Scrap Takeout.  (The previews are linked to take you directly there)

tjdmmts_justbeecuzz_previewfulltjdmmts_justbeecuzz_previewcarstockglitter

I have been wanting to do a scrapbook page of both my great nieces, not as they are now, but of how each one looked within the first week of them being born.  I loved that I have some photos of them in similar poses, and used two of them to create my layout.  I also have created a border freebie for you.  I had to reduce the size of it to fit it on the preview, but it is 12 inches high.  To download it just click on the preview below.

MMTS & TJD - Just Beecuzz - SistersMMTS & TJD - Just Beecuzz - Border freebie Preview

I am all set to spend a day without water.  At least the city gave us 15 hours notice!  What fun.  What does your day hold for you?

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment