Saturday, October 26, 2013

P12 October

 

The end of October is near, I know I can’t believe it either, and that means that Romajo is releasing her P12 October kit.  As with all kits you can find it on sale for 50% off for the first week. 

P12 October

I had to go out shopping, which I was not in the mood for, but when I arrived at my local grocery store my eyes caught all of the gourds on display.  Now me, who goes nowhere without a camera, pulled it out.  After a few minutes of taking pictures, I was feeling better and had some great photos.  I love how this kit does not compete with all of the bright sights of Autumn. It was perfect for the photos I took that day.  I also have October’s Freebie for you.  You can start the download by clicking on the preview below.

Romajo - P12-October - GourdsRomajo - P12October - Wordart Freebie Preview

I will be back later tonight with another kit and freebie to show you.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment