Friday, September 27, 2013

Tranquil Forest

 

Even though it has been fall for one week now it is not really showing it outside yet.  The trees and shrubs are just starting to turn. I love taking walks in the woods with the sound of crunching leaves underfoot and when I seen this new kit, Tranquil Forest, those memories came back to me and I can’t wait to get there this year.  You can find Tranquil Forest on sale for only $3.99 until October 4, 2013

katiecreates_woodland_personal

I love that the colours are not your typical fall colours.  I have a pond in my backyard that the birds love.  When I saw this kit, I knew which photos I wanted to scrap.  These birds came for a drink, but there was one that wanted to play instead.  He was splashing water all around which did not impress the other birds.  But he just continued enjoying the water and had a blast.

Katie Creates - Tranquil Forest - Bird Bath(Template:  Template Pack 48 by AK Designs, Font:  DJB Lena)

Have a great Friday night.  I will be back tomorrow.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment