Saturday, August 24, 2013

P12 August

 

This has been quite the month.  I think I have had a headache for most of it.  (Literally and Figuratively!)  Between the noise, and the lack of cable, phone and internet (and throw in some power outages) its been interesting.  So right now, I am at a friends trying to bring myself back to the electronic world we live in.  Needless to say I haven’t done much scrapbooking either, which is driving me crazy.  I do however have a new kit to show you that I worked with, and even got a freebie for you as well.

Here is Romajo newest instalment in her Project 12 series – P12 August

P12-Au-Romajo-preview

Here is my layout, and the freebie.  If you would like it, just click on the preview below to start the download.

Romajo - P12 August - HomeRomajo - P12 August - Freebie Preview

So I am not sure when I will be on next, but I will be back again,

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment