Monday, August 26, 2013

Hall Pass

 

One week left of summer vacation here and then it is back to school for the kids.  As I type this I am over hearing both kids that can’t wait to get back, and some that are moaning that summer is almost done!  Leaving a Legacy Designs has a new kit out called Hall Pass.  Unlike a lot of kits out there this one takes on an older feel.  (Yet as my layout shows it still works for kids of all ages)  Here is her new kit:

Hall Pass

As I had mentioned before since I have been electronic free I have been cleaning.  One of the things I found was a library card from one of the schools I attended.  I thought that this kit worked beautifully with it, and the colours matched one of my school photos perfectly.  Here is what I did:

Leaving a Legacy Designs - Back 2 School - Access to the World

You can currently find this kit for 30% off at both Stuff to Scrap and Scraps N’ Pieces, but only for a few more days.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment