Tuesday, August 06, 2013

$2 Tuesday–August 6, 2013

 

Is it Tuesday already?  We just had a long weekend, and I think my mind is still on vacation.  If it wasn’t for the fact that the construction crew is back working in front of my place, I could have easily forgotten Tuesday.  How sad is that?  The good news is that it is still Tuesday.  And that means that there is still time to let you know about the $2 Tuesday sales over at Stuff to Scrap, and also let you know about the retirement sale that is happening there this month as well.

Leaving a Legacy Designs has Here Comes Trouble and the Here Comes Trouble Quickpages on sale,  You can also pick up the Here Comes Trouble Critters for $2 as well.

LLD_HCT_PREIVEWSTSHere Comes Trouble QuickpagesLLD_HCT_ADDON

MDK Scraps has Hocus Pocus, the Hocus Pocus Quickpages as well as the Birthday Girl Bundle (Michele’s Birthday was yesterday!) on sale today for only $2

Hocus PocusHocus Pocus QuickpagesBirthday Girl - Bundle

I also want to let you know about the Back 2 School Retirement Sale that is going on right now at Stuff to Scrap.  Make sure you grab anything you have had your eye on before it is gone.

August2013Sale_zps3bbba418

I think that is it for now. My fingers are crossed that this will post since they are playing with the cable lines outside my house!  Have a great Tuesday,

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment