Tuesday, July 02, 2013

$2 Tuesday–July 2, 2013

 

It is very early here (5am) but I still haven’t slept.  So I decided I would get this post together for you early.  (which allows extra shopping time for you!)

Here are some of the kits you can find on sale for only $2 today over at Stuff to Scrap:

Leaving a Legacy Designs has put her new release, All American BBQ on sale today. 

All American BBQ

Mommy Me Time Scrapper has a bunch of coordinating kits on sale.  Daddy Daughter Dance, Daddy Daughter Date, as well as the Polka dot/Stripe Cardstock Pack, and the Plain/Plaid Cardstock page call be found for $2 each.

Daddy Daughter DanceDaddy Daughter DateDaddy Daughter Polka dot & StripeDaughter Cardstock & Plaid

Before I go I also wanted to let you know that you can find the freebie journal cards (they coordinate with her BAK pieces this month) previewed below over on the MDK Scraps facebook page.  The preview is linked to take you there.  I also wanted to show you a quick sneak peek of the newest kit by Mommy Me Time Scrapper and The Scrappy Kat that is releasing on Thursday.  I am off to bed.  They are starting construction on my road today, so I am not sure how long I can remain sleeping! 

1001358_598320916855981_1105393786_n7_1 mmts_tsk_dit4th_sneak peek

Jenn

1 comment: