Wednesday, July 17, 2013

2 Scoops

 

Today I had my first banana split in over 3 years.  It was bittersweet to say the least.  I used MDK Scraps July BAK pieces called 2 Scoops to scrap this memory.  (I have also included the journaling below)

mdk_2scoops_prevelements2 Scoops - Papersmdk_2scoops_prevAO2 Scoops - Alpha

Before I forget, you can also grab this freebie from her facebook page:

freebie

and now for my layout:

MDK Scraps - 2 Scoops - Not the Same

The journaling reads:

I miss sharing a banana split with you.  This is the first time that I have had one since you left.  It has been over three years since we last shared one.  So today as I happened to drive by I stopped.  I noticed right away that I still set it down on the table in the middle of two spots and unintentionally only ate from “my side” until I realized that you were not there.  I hope that we can share one again the next time you are near.

This layout was for my Mom.  She moved across to the other end of the country.  I always hope to see her soon.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment