Friday, June 14, 2013

Page Builders Vol. 2

 

Piccolina Designs is back with another template set, Page Builder: Vol. 2  I found these templates to be easy to use, and filled with possibilities.  The first layout I finished also used Piccolina Designs' BAKs that she created for June.  Just as a reminder, if you buy 3 or more kits from the June BAKs you can use the coupon in the flyer below to get 50% off all of the BAKs in your cart!

Piccolina Designs Page Builders Volume 2

STS_BAKJune_Flyer_zps5d75619e

Here are her kits:

PD Be-You-tiful Preview elementsPD Be-You-tiful Preview papersBeyoutiful CardsPD Be-You-tiful Glitters Preview

I loved the papers.  They are rich in colour, and have patterns that I love.  It was hard to narrow them down for my layout!  But enough of me talking, here are the layouts i have done using Page Builders Vol. 2:

Piccolina Designs - Beyoutiful - Beliving in Beauty(Be-You-tiful BAK pieces by Piccolina Designs)

Mommy Me Time Scrapper - Dive into Summer - Fun in the SunLeaving a Legacy Designs - Dad - Just like Dad(Dive into Summer by Mommy Me Time Scrapper & The Scrappy Kat)       (Man Oh Man! by Leaving a Legacy Designs)

After a few days of cloud and rain, the sun is finally back.  I am happy since I have to go on a road trip to see a doctor over an hour away.  Have a wonderful Friday,

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment