Friday, June 07, 2013

Man Oh Man!

 

Just in time for Father’s Day next weekend, Leaving a Legacy Designs is releasing Man Oh Man!  Similar to her Mother’s Day release, Man Oh Man! has a few masculine elements (ties, screws, and bottle caps) but has tons of scrapping elements that are versatile for any layouts, cards or other projects you do.

LLD_DAD_PREVIEW

And a close up of what you can find inside:

ALPHAPREVIEWpaper-previewsoldipaperspreviewLLD_DAD_wordbits

Kailey’s Father is like many people in my family, in that he is not fond of having his picture taken.  Kailey loves him, and is starting to copy some of the things he does.  (Especially sleeping!)  So of course I have to scrap it!

Leaving a Legacy Designs - Dad - Just like DadLeaving a Legacy Designs - Dad - Me & My Daddy(Template: PD Page Builders Vol. 2 by Piccolina Designs           (Template:  June 2013 Facebook Freebie by Little Green Releasing June 14, 2013 at Stuff to Scrap)                                     Frog Designs)                  

I am off to a friends house today.  She found out that her Mother has breast cancer, again.  I am so at a loss of words.  Part of my brain acts all logically, like she has beaten it once before, we know what will happen now etc, but the emotional side is all over the place.  It just wants to cry and scream, and likes to lead to the worst.  I know that it is normal to feel both, neither side wants to listen to the other.  So I am bringing my hugs, my listening skills, and my prayers, and hope that I can help in some small way.  

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment