Friday, June 28, 2013

All American BBQ

 

Just in time for all of the 4th of July celebrations Leaving a Legacy Designs is releasing a new kit today called All American BBQ.  Yes you will find red, white and blue in this kit, but there are also tons of other colours, making it quite versatile.  Filled with food, fireworks and stars and stripes, this kit is full of variety.  She has also created a pack of word art to coordinate with it.  You can find both of them on sale right now for 50% off!  Take a look:

preview(2)LLD_BBQ_WA

When I was going through photos I found some that I took in New York while on our way to catch a boat for a cruise.  So it was quite a short trip (mostly being driven from the airport to the docks), so I didn’t get to see much.  The Statue of Liberty is one thing that I remember seeing, both from the sky and on land.  It was quite an experience to see something that has so much meaning.  Well I found the photos I took while I was there, and had a blast using this kit to scrap them.  Here are two pages I have done:

Leaving a Legacy Designs - American BBQ - Statue of LibertyLeaving a Legacy Designs - All American BBQ - New York

Until tomorrow,

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment