Tuesday, June 25, 2013

$2 Tuesday–June 25, 2013

 

Happy Tuesday.  I think I am melting!  I live in an old house, and have been working upstairs.  When I head outside to cool off you know its hot!  Luckily I am heading to Toronto today, and you know the windows will be down!   Before I head out I want to let you know about some of the kits you can find for $2 today over at Stuff to Scrap.

MDK Scraps has her Feelin’ Green Mini and Christmas Magic on sale for only $2 today.

Feelin' GreenChristmas Magic

Mommy Me Time Scrapper has Beaches N Cream, and Emerald Sea on sale today:

Beaches N CreamEmerald Sea

Leaving a Legacy Designs has Let’s Party! on sale today.  Also available for $2 are the Let’s Party Word art, and the the Let’s Party Journal Cards

Let's Party

Let's Party - Journal CardsLet's Party - Word arts

Happy Shopping,

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment