Friday, May 31, 2013

Woman Warrior

 

I Slept!  I am so happy.  I am still tired, but at least my 14 days of not sleeping has ended.  It is amazing the difference a little sleep can do.  Now on to the new release.

Mommy Me Time Scrapper and Growing Pains Scrapped have used Princess Mulan as their inspiration for Woman Warrior.  (The eighth in their Princess Inspired Series)   It is filled with so much goodness, and can be used for layouts other than Mulan or China related as well. 

Woman WarriorWoman Warrior - Cardstock and Worn Papers

Woman Warrior - Quickpages

I chose to use a picture of Kailey in her ‘attitude’ shirt.  I also created a Brag Book Page for you.  It is 5x7 and can be reduced in size if needed.  Just click the preview below to start the download.

MMTS & GPS - Woman Warrior - SpiritMMTS & GPS - Woman Warrior - Freebie Preview

Have a wonderful Friday,

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment