Friday, May 03, 2013

Petit Pirate

 

I have to apologize.  I am not late, (in fact I am posting this early, but I completely forgot that this was being released today.  Since my brain doesn’t want to work, I have copied what Marieke of Romajo has written.

She wrote:

Finally there's been a new Designer Challenge. This time we had, again, a colorpalette (not quite my colors), everybody could choose their own theme. When seeing the colors, the first thing I thought of was: pirate, and espacially that one who's the fear of the Caribbean Sea! My minikit didn't really turn out the way I wanted, it turned out to be little bit cute. That's why I choose my title: Petit Pirate, also know as Little Pirate! Everyone who joined in the challenge get all parts for free. A tomorrow my part will be in my shop too (a little later than normally). Of course I made a freebie too, see down below!

So you can find her freebie (the treasure chest) on her blog, and today her kit Petit Pirate is being released in her store.  The previews are linked below.

PP-Romajo-previewPP-Romajo-preview-freebie

I also wanted to remind you about the iNSD sale that she has going on:

iNSD2013klein

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment