Wednesday, May 01, 2013

I Love Lucy!

 

Arts and Ains Designs had had her own store open for a bit, but lets consider it her Grand Opening.  You can find it by clicking HERE.  Kelly has also created a brand new kit, with some coordinating freebies that you can pick up today as well.

My first thought when I seen the title of Arts and Ains newest kit, was of the TV show.  Boy was I surprised when I seen the kit!  Lucy turns out to be a CAT!  Well, cats I can do.  I only have about 25 years of cat photos to go through!  I fell in love with the classy colours of this kit, and of course I scrapped a layout of my cat.   (Yes it is the same cat!) 

AAD_Lucy_KitPreviewAAD_Lucy_Alpha1Preview_zps29a41b64AAD_Lucy_Alpha2Preview_zps576cbee3

If you hurry to her store you can pick up BOTH alphas for FREE!  Before you go make sure to grab the wordart freebie that I have below.  Just click on the preview to download.

Arts and Ains Designs - I Love Lucy - 10 Years LaterArts and Ains Designs - I Love Lucy - Wordart Freebie

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment