Monday, May 27, 2013

$2 Tuesday–May 28, 2013

 

So it turns out that there is not much more the Dr. can do to help me sleep.  3 hours of sleep in 12 days is becoming unbearable.  I have tried all of the common suggestions, dark room, no tv/computer/phone within 2 hrs of bedtime, be active, but not near bedtime, relaxation tapes even went so far as to try some tea that was suggested.  (I HATE tea! But I am willing to try anything at this point.) So I am looking for more suggestions.  What do you do if you can’t sleep?   

Tonight it is getting this blog post ready early!  I know I remembered it is Tuesday!  Tuesdays means more $2 Tuesday sales over at Stuff to Scrap.  I do have a freebie for you, so be sure to pick it up before you go. 

Leaving a Legacy Designs has Oh the Places You Won’t Go and the Making Tracks Mini Kit both on sale.

Oh the Places You Won't GoMaking Tracks

She also has these coordinating packs that are $2.

Making Tracks QuickpagesOh the Places You Won't Go - SignsOh the Places you Wont Go Quickpages

MDK Scraps has Delightful Denim and Monsters Want Candy on sale.  I have also created a freebie for you using Monsters with Candy that you can download by clicking on the preview below.

Delightful DenimMonsters with Candy

MDK Scraps - Monsters Want Candy - Wordart Frame Freebie Preview

Mommy Me Time Scrapper has Fancy Zebra on sale for $2 today

Fancy Zebra

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment