Tuesday, May 21, 2013

$2 Tuesday–May 21, 2013

 

What a long weekend.  Amazing temperatures, huge storms, and fun watching the fireworks.  (And definitely fun seeing how long they continued setting of the fireworks – around my house -- after the wind, rain and lightning appeared!)  I hate to say it, but I am definitely feeling the heat.  (And will NOT put the AC on in May!)  Okay it was 32 deg. C, but I am not ready for that yet.  I need to work my way up!

I also want to send my prayers to everyone affected by the tornados, and storms.  I feel gifted to know that my family is safe, and am saddened that others cannot say the same thing.

Because of the long weekend I don’t have any freebies for you today, but I do have some kits to show you that you can pick up for $2 today over at Stuff to Scrap.

Mommy Me Time Scrapper has Flip Flap Flutter and the Flip Flap Flutter Quickpages on sale:

Flip Flap FlutterFlip Flap Flutter Quickpages

Leaving a Legacy Designs has I Make Dirt and Denim and Dirt: I Make Dirt Add On for $2

I Make DirtDenim and Dirt Add On

MDK Scraps has Fish Tales, the Fish Tales Quickpages as well as Homegrown on sale today.

Fish TalesFish Tales - QuickpagesHomegrown

I get to spend today finishing up crocheting another bunny.  The daughter of a friend of mine fell in love with it when I showed her a picture.  The only catch is that it is a library book that is due tomorrow!  (and I am not quite sure how long I have to wait before I can sign it out again!)

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment