Tuesday, May 14, 2013

$2 Tuesday–May 14, 2013

 

Another Tuesday is here.  The best part…. (well aside from the sales!) is that I actually get to celebrate my birthday today!  Only 11 days late.  I am still not sure what hit me but between the sinus pressure, the fever, the rash, oh and just because I didn’t have enough wrong I put soap in my eye (not on purpose) and couldn’t open it for half a day, and had a pink eye for 2 days.  It feels weird to see again.  So needless to say I am happy to be able to get out and have some fun. 

Before I start I do have a freebie for you today.  You can find it below.  Now on to the sales!

MDK Scraps has Suds and Buckets on sale today as well as her CU okay Heart Paper Templates

Suds and BucketsHeart Paper Templates

Mommy Me Time Scrapper has Slice of Summer for only $2 today:

Slice of Summer

Leaving a Legacy Designs has Slow and Steady, as well as the Slow and Steady Quickpages on sale.  Also available for $2 are the Slow and Steady Word Art and the Slow and Steady Dots Paper Pack.

Slow and SteadySlow and Steady - QuickpagesSlow and Steady - WordartSlow and Steady - Dots

And here is the freebie that I promised.  You can download it by clicking on the preview below.

Leaving a Legacy Designs - Slow and Steady - Frame Freebie Preview

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment