Monday, April 01, 2013

Hope for Brady

 

Good morning!   Today kicks off the 3rd annual Hope for Brady Blog Train. Hope For Brady is an autism awareness project that Michelle, of 4 My Babies Scraps started to help her son Brady and has now grown into an annual event to raise awareness and funds for children affected by Autism.

Arts and Ains Designs is one of several designers to participate.  You can find out the rest of the stops by heading to her blog by clicking HERE.

She has two freebies for you.  One you can find on her blog, and the other on her facebook page.  Both images are linked.

AAD_HFB_PreviewAAD_HFB_FBFPreview

My Nephew, Austin, has Autism and I made a page that I dedicate to him.  I only used these two parts from Arts and Ains Designs, so imagine what you can do by collected even more of them!

Arts and Ains Designs - Hope for Brady - Hope(Template Snapdragon 2 by Little Green Frog Designs)

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment