Saturday, April 06, 2013

An April Morning

 

When I hear the words April Morning, I think of a nice sunny day that melts the snow away.  A day that is a little warmer, and you don’t have to worry about bundling up.  I also think of the animals making noise again. 

Romajo has created a kit with this feeling.  Here is April Morning:

AM-Romajo-preview

She has also created a coordinating freebie.  You can find it on her blog by clicking on the preview below.   I found some photos that were taken in April.  Just not this April!  And used this kit and freebie to scrap them.  I had a lot of fun blending things into the background.

April Morning - FreebieRomajo - April Morning - An April Morning

Jenn

1 comment:

  1. So sweet, Jenn! Glad you got that feeling about April Morning! That's what I thought, too, while making the kit.
    Love, Marieke
    (Should go to your blog more often! You make such sweet posts, not only for me, also for the others!)

    ReplyDelete