Friday, March 08, 2013

Robomaniac

 

Katie Creates is releasing a new kit called Robomaniac, and can be found for 30% off until March 14th, 2013  Filled with lots of flowers, gears and robots, this kit is very versatile.

RobomaniacKatie Creates - Robomaniac - Click

Tea for Two and Cupid’s Arrow are making their debut at Stuff to Scrap.  You can also find them 30% off until March 14th, 2013

Cupid's ArrowTea For Two

As I was going through her store at Stuff to Scrap, she also has Monkey Business on sale for 30% off, but I don’t know for how long.  So if you want to grab it on sale, I wouldn’t wait too long.

CD_MonkeyBusinessBundle_preview_01Katie Creates - Monkey Business - Friendship

So I am off for a fun filled weekend of tests!  Yeah I know, not exactly my idea of fun either.  So I will have to live vicariously through you.  What are you up to this weekend?

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment