Friday, March 22, 2013

Framed

 

Have you ever caught someone in the act of doing something they shouldn’t be doing?  Or maybe set up to take the fall for something you didn’t do?  Well Kimberly of Leaving a Legacy Designs has used this, and the story of the Three Little Pigs, for her inspiration in creating this new kit.  You can find it and the quickpages both for 30% off this weekend.  Here it is:

previewLLD_FRAMED_QPPREVIEW

When my oldest nephew was younger (age 4 or 5) he discovered a song about the wolf of the three little pigs trying to gain your trust so he could walk with Little Red Riding Hood to grandma’s house.  In this song they actually howled.  Well Cody thought that it was the coolest thing.  So we would listen to it three of four times a day. (while he was at Grandma’s House!)  So I created these two pages to capture that memory. 

Leaving a Legacy Designs - Framed - Little Red Riding Hood(Template: Template Pack 22 by AK Designs)

I will have 2 other kits to show you today.  As always I am amazed at how much variety there is.  I had the opportunity to paper scrapbook this week, and it just is not the same.  Yes I miss the getting messy and being hands on, but I can get that in so many other places that I don’t get into it the same as I used to.  I am still trying to decide if that is a good thing.  I wish you all a wonderful weekend.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment