Friday, March 15, 2013

Feelin’ Green? Waiting for those Spring Blossoms?

 

I have two new kits to show you today.  One will have you Feelin’ Green, and the other will have you waiting for those spring blossoms to appear.  But enough teasing, lets get to them:

MDK Scraps has always wanted to create a St. Patrick’s Day kit, and this year she did it.  It is an oversized mini with lots of symbols of St. Patrick’s Day.   I don’t usually do much for this day anymore, but I will talk more about that another day, so I was looking for a picture(s) to scrap.  I found this one of the giant hedge at Butchart Gardens.  I love that I was able to create a non themed layout with this kit.

mdk_green_previewMDK Scraps - Feelin' Green

Also in honour of this day MDK Scraps is having a sale!  It has just started and runs until March 18th.

pattysale

Katie Creates is releasing Spring Blossoms today.  (It may not be up yet at the time I am posting this since it is very early in the morning!)  With a kit called Spring Blossoms I had to put a ‘blossom’ on my layout.  This amarillo was a Christmas present which is now it bloom.  The perfect thing to brighten those gray days!  As always you can find this kit for 30% off until March 21st.

Spring BlossomsKatie Creates - Spring Blossoms - Amarillo(Template: In the Round 2 by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs)

Have a great Friday! 

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment