Saturday, February 09, 2013

Templates!

 

I am sorry for posting this later than I usually do.  I spent yesterday trying to dig us out of all of the snow.  I was doing pretty good until the plow got to our street, and left a 3 foot high wall at the end of my driveway.   The good news is that it turned into a neighbourhood shovelling party, and about 10 of us (plus a few kids) went around to help each other clear it out of the way.  The bad news is that by the time I got it, I was in so much pain, and couldn’t feel my left arm, that I just went to bed and did nothing for the rest of the night!

Romajo has a new template pack releasing today.  As always you can find this template pack on sale this week!

2913188_orig

Here is a layout with a few pictures from yesterday.  I used Iced Love, and Template Pack Vol. 3 by Romajo.

Romajo - Iced Love - No More Snow

The good news is that as I am finishing this, the sun has come out, and it is so bright reflecting off of the snow…..and I spoke to soon.  The plow just came by again  Sad smile  Looks like I have some more shovelling to do.  Until next time,

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment