Thursday, February 21, 2013

Monkey Business

 

I have come to the conclusion that I should try no new exercises at the gym.  I woke up today and my legs are burning and don’t want to bare weight.  So I am thinking a day in bed putting ice packs on them might be in order.  And of course if I am sitting/laying down, it makes sense to do some scrapping right?  So maybe the new exercises were a good thing!  Anyways, on to the good stuff.

Katie Creates teamed up with Cornelia Designs to bring you this collaboration called Monkey Business.  You can pick up the collaboration for 30% off ($5.25) until February 24, 2013.  (If you are just interested in the kit, you can also find it 30% off until February 24, 2013 as well.)

CD_MonkeyBusinessBundle_preview_01Monkey Business

I didn’t use one of the templates from this collaboration, but here is a layout I created using the kit:

Katie Creates - Monkey Business - Friendship

Katie Creates is also holding a CT Call.  Here is the ad that she created.  If interested, just click on the add below to go directly to her blog.  I can’t wait to see who will be joining the team.  Will it be you?

CTCallAd2

Until tomorrow,

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment