Saturday, February 02, 2013

De-iced Love

 

Happy Groundhog Day.  I woke up today to find out that Punxsutawney Phil and Wiarton Willie are both predicting an early spring!  YAY!  (and yes, I am just going to pretend that the ones predicting 6 more weeks of winter are not there)  It is not like I don’t like winter, it is just that I hate driving in the winter. 

This week Romajo is releasing a new kit that is full of LOVE-ly things.  She looked at her kit Iced Love, and decided to warm things up.  So the colours are much warmer in her new kit, De-iced Love.  She had so much fun designing this kit, that she has also created a bunch of additional packs.  (And has also bundled them all together for more of a savings!)  So enough of me talking – take a look:

DIL-Romajo-previewDIL-Romajo-preview-bundle

And a closer look at the extras:

DIL-Romajo-preview-wordarts6414899_orig8185748_orig8409316_orig5330484_orig

You can also find a freebie over at the Romajo blog (HERE), and also at Annet’s Blog (HERE) and Kelly’s Blog (HERE)

I am off today to go buy a blender.  I haven’t purchased one in so long, that I have no clue what is considered good, nowadays!  So it could be interested.  Wish me luck!  What are you doing today?

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment