Thursday, January 03, 2013

Pop the Cork

 

Mommy Me Time Scrapper has a new kit out called Pop the Cork.  Before I show you the kit I want to tell you that until January 15, 2013 you can get this kit FREE with a $5 purchase at the Stuff to Scrap Store.  Okay now on to the kit!  Pop the Cork is themed around ringing in the New Year.   Now that most of us have recovered, it is the perfect time to think about saving those memories.  The images are linked.

Pop the Cork

Here is the layout I created using it.  I also created a frame for you using Pop the Cork.  To download it just click on the preview below.

Mommy Me Time Scrapper - Pop the Cork - Happy New YearMommy Me Time Scrapper - Pop the Cork - Frame Freebie Preview

I know that there are other freebies, but I can’t remember when they will all be posted.  (Sometime today I believe)  But if you head on over to Mommy Me Time Scrappers blog (Click HERE) she will be posting a list of where you can find them all. 

As for me, the pain meds are kicking in again, and I am off to bed.  I hope you have a wonderful Thursday.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment