Thursday, January 10, 2013

Milk N Cookies–Yum!

 

Katie Creates has a new kit out.  It is all about Milk N Cookies!  What is more perfect than combining milk and cookies.  Whether you like to dunk, twist them apart, or just eat them as they are you will have a lot of fun recording those memories using this kit.

kc_milkncookies_personal

Doesn’t it look good enough to eat?  Here is a layout I made using this kit, as well as a template (Winter Wonders) by AK Designs.  (This was part of the January DST Blog Train)

Katie Creates - Milk N Cookies - Shortbread

Not much has changed here.  The pain is still really bad, although seeing the sunshine streaming in definitely brightens my day.  I know I am in southern Ontario, but I would love this whether for a few months.  I don’t really need snow!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment