Friday, January 04, 2013

Everyday Life

 

Now that the holidays are over it is time to settle back into everyday life, and Katie Creates has designed a kit just for that.  Everyday Life. In the midst of all of the gray and white outside my window, this kit just screams life.  I used it to scrap about an art project my nephew created at school as I fell in love with these splatters.   Just click on the store below the preview to check it out.  You can pick it up for only $2.97 (30% off) until January 10, 2013

kc_everydaylife_personalKatie Creates - Everyday Life - Artist

         @Stuff to Scrap                        @Scrapable

I am in the process of putting away all of the Christmas Decorations.  I must say that it is a good way of making your room look bigger!  What are you doing this weekend?

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment