Tuesday, January 29, 2013

$2 Tuesday–January 29, 2013

 

Another Tuesday is here.  And of course that means new sales over at Stuff to Scrap.  I am going to just jump right in and show you. 

Mommy Me Time Scrapper has Penguin Palooza as well as the Penguin Palooza Quickpages.  Arn’t these penguins adorable?  I have loved this kit for a while, and finally had a chance to scrap with it.  Below is one of the layouts I did, as well as a little freebie for you.

Mommy Me Time Scrapper - Penguin Palooza - PerfectMommy Me Time Scrapper - Penguin Palooza - Brag Book Freebies Preview

Leaving a Legacy has put her kit, Hint of Spring on sale today.  After 2 days of snow, freezing rain, and rain I know that I will enjoy scrapping some warmer layouts!

I also want to let you know about the Speed Scrap that is happening at Stuff to Scrap this morning

Speed Scrap 1-29

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment