Tuesday, January 08, 2013

$2 Tuesday at Stuff to Scrap January 8, 2013

 

Good morning.  I hope this morning finds you well.  I got the best sleep I have had in a long time.  It was great, although I am craving more!  I am just popping in to show you what you can find on sale for only $2 over at Stuff to Scrap.  Remember these are only on sale for today! (All images are linked)

Mommy Me Time Scrapper has two winter kits on sale today.  Christmasville, and Elegant Ice (This was created for the February 2012 BAKs)

Leaving a Legacy Designs is thinking of warmer weather, as well as those on the other side of the world enjoying summer now.  She has put her kit Here’s the Scoop as well as the Here’s the Scoop Quickpages on sale today.

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment