Friday, November 30, 2012

Worldwide Christmas Scrapbooking Freebies


Hi everyone, and welcome to my blog.  I have so happy that you are here.   A year ago, I was just starting to scrapbook digitally, and when I had found the Worldwide Christmas Scrapping Freebies I was in heaven.  So many goodies available.  So this year I thought I would put together something for you.  A month ago Christmas Cards were on my mind.  So I created this kit to help me get them done.  I did make the kit full sized, since I wanted to scrapbook with it as well.  If you are unsure where to go next, or want to go back to the master list over on the Worldwide Christmas Scrapbooking Freebies blog just click HERE.  (Please note that since designers all over the world are involved they may be posted at different times on December 1)
Christmas Cards Preview

**The links have expired.**

Thank you for stopping by.  I would love to hear from you.  Feel free to take a look around.  Most of the freebies here are still available.


Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Jenn

16 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your time and talent. Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely idea and your part is lovely as well thanks for sharing XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this lovely huge kit! Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing...they ae a lovely Christmas gift...God bless yo...Leath

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing this lovely large kit.
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for allowing us to use this kit; it is lovely. Narnt

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANK YOU ;~} from crystalnva

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jenn, what a lovely kit you made! If you need someone for your CT... LOL!
    Just one thing, I tried to download it with the new links, but it said it was out of bandwith... Is that a problem I have, or has it been downloaded too much again?
    Anyway, would love to have it. ;-)
    Love, Marieke

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay so opendrive is great, but doesn't give me much bandwidth. I never thought giving something away for free would be so hard! I have almost finished uploading everything to 4shared. Not my favourite but it says I would have no limit to the bandwidth, so I will post those when they are all up. (Just waiting for 2 more)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much, love your design. A very happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for sharing...!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a wonderful kit thank you for sharing this train

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for this I love using these to build my design portfolio for school. Im amazed at all the designers int hese trains... what would the world do without you all. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  14. When I tried to the file with the element it would not open. The papers file opened. Is there any way to get the element for this kit? it was file BC_CC_PatternPaper2 that said it was and invalid file.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Jeana, sorry you were not able to grab them all. If you want to sent me an email at buzzingcreationsbyjenn@gmail.com I can send you the links that you didn't get. There were 5 separate files, 1 Element, and 4 Papers (Patterned 1, Patterned 2, Solids, and Worn) If there was another one besides the Elements that you missed just let me know in the email.

      Jenn

      Delete