Thursday, November 01, 2012

November 1st Celebration

 

Happy November 1st Everyone.  I am typing this out as we are getting pelted with wind and rain.  I am hoping I can finish getting this scheduled before the power goes out.  Since Halloween was last night, I decided to do something a little different.  For every designer that I create for,  I have created a Frame Freebie with one of their kits.   Each download is separate, so to get them all you need to click on all 5 previews.  Since last night was Halloween I decided to keep a Fall/Halloween theme going through out.  And here they are (in no particular order)

Romajo - Scare Up Some Fun - Freebie Frame PreviewMommy Me Time Scrapper - Fall Nutkin - Frame Freebie Preview

Leaving a Legacy Designs - The Great Pumpkin - Frame Freebie PreviewMDK Scraps - Hocus Pocus - Freebie Frame Preview

Arts and Ains Designs - What a Hoot - Frame Freebie Preview

Yay, I made it!  I can’t wait for this weekend.  There will be so much to do for Digital Scrapbooking Day, and so many sales! 

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment