Saturday, November 24, 2012

Favorite Princess and To Be King

 

Prince and Princesses are a part of life, whether you reading about them in a story, dress up as one or defeat a dragon.  Romajo not only has an amazing sale over at her store (60% off until Monday) she has two new releases today.  The first kit is called Favorite Princess, and the second is To Be King. 

FP-Romajo-previewFP-Romajo-preview-bundle

TbK-Romajo-preview

Here are two pages I created using this kits, and two templates from Meagan’s Creations (Spiral Templates)

Romajo - Favourite Princess - Little PrincessRomajo - To Be King - Prince in Training

Before I get to my freebie, I just wanted to let you know that there are more freebies over on Romajo’s blog (Click HERE) as well as on the other CT blogs.  You can find the links to those on Romajo’s blog as well.

Romajo - Favourite Princess - Frame Freebie Preview

I am hopefully off to a birthday party for my friend Kate.  We haven’t seen each other in close to 5 years!  So I am hoping that the weather, my car, and my health will all behave tomorrow.  (Oh and should I mention that we are currently getting our first snow fall of the season…. I really dislike the white stuff when it is on the roads) 

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment