Friday, November 16, 2012

A Gran Fiesta

 

Arts and Ains Designs has created this fun Mexican themed kit.  It is bright and colourful and full of life.  As I was downloading this kit, I was starting to worry.  I don’t have any pictures of us eating tacos, no alcohol (sad I know), not even a piñata.  But then I seen some musical paper in the freebie she has on facebook.   Well as a music teacher, I can work with that!  I fell in love with that paper, but the guitar and musical notes were the perfect additions.  I was surprised.  If you would like to grab that freebie, just click HERE to go to her blog, with all the links.  (PS if you sign up for her newsletter, she will be sending out another freebie on Monday!)

AAD - MusicArts and Ains Designs - Gran Fiesta - Frame Freebie Preview(I used a template by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs)

I have another new kit to show you, so just scroll down to the next post to check it out.

Jenn

1 comment:

  1. Love what you did with the frame. Did I ever tell you that my first 2 years of college, I was a music education major? Thanks again. Kelly (of Arts & Ains Designs)

    ReplyDelete