Friday, October 19, 2012

What a Hoot Freebie

 

Hi everyone.  I know that I am normally quiet on Fridays, but I have played with a new kit and even created a freebie for you.  This is the kit that I used.  It is called “What the Hoot” by Arts and Ains Designs.

AAD_WAH_Preview

I used this kit, as well as a template from Meagan’s Creations, to create this layout of me and my sister.  It was taken on the day of her wedding.  (Hence the big knife!)  To download the freebie, just click on the preview.

Arts and Ains Designs - What a Hoot - My Sister

Arts and Ains Designs - What a Hoot - Frame Freebie Preview

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I will be back over the weekend to show you my week 3 submission for Design Quest 2012.  I still can’t believe that I have it done already! 

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment