Friday, October 26, 2012

Everyday Life

 

Have you ever done a Project Life?  I haven’t yet.  Although I am thinking about it for the new year.  Why I ask is that Arts and Ains Designs has a bunch of new items releasing today.  They are co-ordinate and a perfect for your Project Life pages.  All of these kits have also been put into a bundle as well.  Take a look:

AAD_ED_KitPreviewAAD_ED_TagPreviewAAD_ED_CalendarTagspreviewAAD_ED_LabelsPrevieAAD_ED_Wordartpreview

For the following page, I used these kits as well as a template from Jeanye Labaya Designs.  And of course I made a freebie for you.  It is a journal tag perfect for your Halloween layouts.  Kelly also has some freebies (I know there are 2 for sure) for you.  Just click HERE to go to the Arts and Ains Blog.

Arts and Ains Designs - Everyday - You Gotta Have FaithArts and Ains Designs - Everyday - Halloween Journal Tag Preview

I am off today to a weekend crop.  I am looking forward to it as it is always a blast.  I will be popping in tomorrow though with another new kit, and back on Sunday with my final entry for Design Quest.  I am so excited to have made it through all 4 weeks!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment