Saturday, October 06, 2012

DC#6! Bloghop! And Scare Up Some Fun!

It is the first Weekend of the month, and that means a new Designer Challenge over at Mousescrappers!  Here is a preview of the kit available in the store.  It is full of warm, spicy fall colors! 


Romajo participated in this challenge, again this month.  Here is the kit that she made for it:


She also participated in the blog hop that matches the same colour palette.  Click HERE or on the preview below to go to her blog to find the list of other designers that are apart of this blog train.  Here is what she has available on her blog for you:


And if that wasn't enough, she loved the colour palette so much that she created another whole kit.  Take a look:


I loved the spray masks in this kit that I went looking for a photo.  My Nephew Cody drew this at school (about 15 years ago!) so it was time I got it scrapped!  The second layout I have here is of a more resent Halloween.  But doesn't everyone carve a pumpkin with a hammer?



 This was my 99th post.  Who would have thought that the blog I started just to post some of my layouts would have led to this.  Thank you so much to you for stopping by,

Jenn

 

No comments:

Post a Comment