Saturday, October 13, 2012

Autumn Mist and a New Shop for Romajo





Romajo has a new kit releasing today called Autumn Mist, but before I show you that, I need to let you know that Romajo has opened up a new shop!  You can follow the address on the flyer, or just click it to go to her new store.  The entire store (except for bundles) will be 50% off until October 26, 2012!



Now, on to the kit!  Here is Autumn Mist:
 

I loved the rich colours of this kit, and scrapped a page of my nephew, Ethan. 




I also created this frame for you.  Just click on the preview to download it.

I am busy putting the finishing touches on my mini kit for round 2 of the Design Quest over at Scrapping Fairytales.  I am hoping to have it up tomorrow!  And now that I know how to zip it so all of the files don't go all over the place it will be more convenient for you.  Until then,

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment