Tuesday, October 23, 2012

$2 Tuesday at Stuff to Scrap

 

It’s Tuesday.  And you know what that means.  1. I forgot it was Tuesday! and 2. Sales!!

First up today is Leaving a Legacy Designs.  She has put her kit Chalk Talk as well as the Quickpages on sale for $2 today.   She is also holding a contest.  If you upload a layout using Chalk Talk into her gallery over at STS (which can be found HERE), by Friday October 26th you will be put into a draw to win a $5 coupon to her store!  The winner will be announced on her blog in Saturday’s Galley Stand Out post.  

LLD_CT_PREVIEW

Mommy Me Time Scrapper has Gardener’s Delight, Gardener’s Delight: Farming, and the Gardener’s Delight Quickpages all on sale for $2 today.  Tammy has also created a freebie for you, so you can head on over to Mommy Me Time Scrapper’s Blog by clicking HERE.

Gardener's Delight Farming_previewfullGardener's Delight_previewfull

And on other news happening today, Digi-designs by Nicole is hosting a speed scrap tonight. Be sure to mark your calendars because you'll definitely want to come join in this fast pace fun - especially so you can get this adorable 'Under My Bed' monster mini kit. See you then.

 

So now that it is 5am where I am, I am off to bed.  I have been busy working on my week 4 submission for the Design Quest 2012.  I am not sure if it is a good thing that everything thing is coming together pretty fast.  When I look back I have probably spend 12 hours on it already.  Maybe that is why I forgot Tuesday.  Well that is going to be my excuse this week!  At least you still have lots of time to check out what is on sale.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment